He swung on swings, slid on slides, and descended through the blue plastic tube. I wonder if this reminded him of his big descent into the world 17 months ago? Sort of the same thing, except Claire wasn't yelling and grimacing this time.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
A Walk in the Park
Last weekend I took a short break from toiling on my NASA proposal and accompanied Claire and Benjamin to Reedy Creek Park near our house.

He swung on swings, slid on slides, and descended through the blue plastic tube. I wonder if this reminded him of his big descent into the world 17 months ago? Sort of the same thing, except Claire wasn't yelling and grimacing this time.



He swung on swings, slid on slides, and descended through the blue plastic tube. I wonder if this reminded him of his big descent into the world 17 months ago? Sort of the same thing, except Claire wasn't yelling and grimacing this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Grandpa Chadwick says: we enjoyed having John, Claire and Benjamin at the ocean this weekend (24-27 Sep). Benjamin LOVES the sand and the ocean doesn't seem to bother him - even the big waves. He also hunted down a few shells.
ReplyDelete