Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Part II with Kempa Chadwick

Kempa (Grandpa) Chadwick drove down from Blacksburg last weekend to bring some January Christmas ("Chichiss") cheer (Gimma Chadwick was ill). Luckily we like to leave our Chichiss tree up late into January as a buffer against the chilly winter blues and prolong the fun.  Most of the needles are still on it.  Over half.


Benjamin got to work on his wrapping paper shredding skills again... 


...And Kempa got to work on his coloring skills. 


 

On a side note, if anybody from 'Blogger' (the overlords of this blog posting service) are reading this: Hey! Your new software blows. Really, I mean, you fixed something that wasn't broken. And now it is.



2 comments:

  1. It was a really fun trip! Spud even knows what "go long" means - he'd run into the living room and wait for me to toss the ball.

    Grandpa Chdawick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous...but I didn't want to "spread the plague" to NC. Fortunatley, turned out to just be a bad sore throat. :-(

    ReplyDelete